It’s 2014. Which means, I get married this year. AAAH!!!! I’m so freaking excited. I just keep repeating that to Nick: we get married this year!!!
It also means, OMG we have to get stuff done! We still need to track down a photographer and a band. If anybody has any suggestions, I’m all ears!! Especially for the band. I’m hoping we’ll nail down photographer in the next couple weeks.
The new year also means it’s time to reflect on the last year and think about some goals to achieve. So, without further ado, my 2014 goals:
- Get married and have an awesome honeymoon!!! (Ok ok not really a goal, but it has to be first on any list I make)
- Knit more (my Ravelry projects page is soooo dismal. I need to make it more hoppin’!)
- Start an etsy shop!! I want to paint and knit items (maybe even stash bust while I’m at it)
- Beat my 2013 goodreads total. (I read 54 books according to goodreads so 2014 has to top that)
- Workout more
- Become more active in the blog world (reading more, engaging more, posting more)
- Become a house cleaning goddess (or, at the very least, not live in a cesspool)
- Get pregnant!! (Not until after the wedding, but…it’s still a 2014 goal)
- Rewatch Veronica Mars before the movie comes out. This might not seem like an important goal for the beginning of the year, but I assure you it is.
Doable right?? Not a very long list!
I’ve already rearranged my Ravelry queue and I’ve cast on for Feathernest. I finally read my winter Interweave this last weekend and fell in love with that sweater. I also fell in love with this one. And this one (finally looked at the winter Knitty).
Ok, 2014! It’s on!